Author(s): Vex King
Vex King is leading a revolution for the next generation of spiritual seekers. Despite an incredibly challenging childhood - his father died when Vex was just a baby, his family were often homeless and he grew up in a racist, violent neighbourhood - Vex went on to have a successful career and became a role model for young people.
This book distills the popular wisdom and advice he shares through his online platforms. It answers questions like:
· How can I let go of past traumas and find happiness?
· How can I truly love myself, and what does it mean?
· How should I handle negative people, especially my loved ones?
· Why aren't my goals manifesting?
· What is my purpose in life and how do I find it?
· What is the true meaning of happiness?
Good Vibes, Good Life shares deep spiritual knowledge in a way that's easy to understand, while providing practical solutions. Down-to-earth and relatable, this book is for those seeking a way out of darkness and the tools to build a new life.