Author(s): Janet Sacks
Not only is this incredible kit packed with more than 100 mind-boggling illusions, it also explains the science behind them. Kids will love learning how the brain tricks the eye into seeing what may—or may not—actually be there. Sections explore:
- Impossible shapes that appear real but are not
- Static objects that seem to move
- Camouflage techniques used by animals
- The magic behind animation
- 3D images, and moreThis fun and unusual pack comes complete with lots of cool accessories to help with the illusions including: 3D glasses, a thaumatrope (for animated illusions), a press-out impossible triangle, plus acetate sheets and spinners for creating vibrating lines and other illusions. A built-in storage pocket secures illusion accessories.