Author(s): Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along Cheong-gye-cheon's long-buried stream, hike around Jeju-do's volcanic landscape, or jump into a vat of mud during the Boryeong Mud Festival; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
InsideLonely Planet Korea Travel Guide:
- Colourmaps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips- hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets- eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map(included in print version), plus over 97 local maps
- Covers Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Korea, our most comprehensive guide to Korea, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Seoul? Check out ourLonely Planet Seoulguide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet:Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- : 9781743215005
- : Lonely Planet Publications Ltd
- : Lonely Planet Publications
- : 0.5
- : October 2015
- : 197mm X 128mm
- : Australia
- : February 2016
- : books
- : 102 maps
- : 424
- : 915.19045
- : en
- : 10th Revised edition
- : Paperback
- : Lonely Planet